Change

I am currently working on combining my cooking blog, my photography blog, and my normal blog to a new blog. Please bear with me, I hope to have it ready by the end of this month!

Followers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 6: Let There Be Land Animals and Man.

So I know I am late entering this, and even if I can't qualify, I'm going to post anyway. :)

This is my little sister Laurel holding one of my 7 week old bunnies this past summer.


And this is a picture of Skippy, Laurel's rabbit, when he was 7 weeks old. The one she is holding in the above picture is Skippy's sister.

This week is Day 7: Let There Be Rest
I don't know what picture I will use but hopefully I will get a good one up before next Tuesday!



I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and have a Happy New Years! :)

3 comments:

nzkiwigirl said...

Don't worry! I'll enter these pics in anyway! They are great. That wee bunny is so sweet!

*Lizzie* said...

Beautiful pictures
Emily!

~Lizzie~

Emily said...

Thank you both so much!