Change

I am currently working on combining my cooking blog, my photography blog, and my normal blog to a new blog. Please bear with me, I hope to have it ready by the end of this month!

Followers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 5: Let There Be the Sea Creatures and Birds

Once again it is time for...



For some reason, I always post the very last day you are allowed too. Maybe because I am afraid I will take a better picture, and then have already entered...I don't know. :)

This first one I was just playing around with. I like how the wings are against the rest of the circle. :)

 This is an archive picture, taken in September at the lake near us.
This is also an archive, taken at the pool in front of the Lincoln Memorial.

I was taking some pictures of birds outside our kitchen window today, but none turned out very good.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! :)
-Emily

3 comments:

nzkiwigirl said...

Oooh....how lovely. That first one looks really great! And the sharpness on the 2nd one is neat.

Emily said...

Thank you so much! :)

nzkiwigirl said...

Merry Christmas to you too darl! And I hope you have a tremendously happy New Year:-)
God bless!