Change

I am currently working on combining my cooking blog, my photography blog, and my normal blog to a new blog. Please bear with me, I hope to have it ready by the end of this month!

Followers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Makay at So Far So Great. Head over to check out her answers! I am going to do this tag on my regular blog.
I have been thinking, four blogs is a lot to keep up with, and I really want to combine them all into one blog. But I want them to be separate, too. I know that's confusing but I'll try to tell you all what I want.
I want a blog, where I have all my posts, but I also want four other pages on there, one for photography, one for cooking, one for my life, and one for crafts.  So if I posted about cooking, it would go on the original page, and on the page about cooking.
Ha. I probably lost you all after I said I'm doing this tag at my regular blog. If I didn't loose you, do you know how I can do that??? Any advice would be appreciated!!!
Now for a picture...

 My sister made these Chocolate Mint Dreams the other day for a Christmas party she has today. :)

No comments: