Change

I am currently working on combining my cooking blog, my photography blog, and my normal blog to a new blog. Please bear with me, I hope to have it ready by the end of this month!

Followers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 7: Let There Be Rest

Once again I am late.*sigh*  But I need to post about something, so I might as well post the pictures I already had. I want to thank nzkiwigirl so much for hosting this photo challenge! It was really fun, and helps us all remember the days of creation! :)

I like how the snow is resting on these two plants, a leaf on our neighbor's bush, and some queen anne's lace, that have managed to survive since last fall. Most other leaves have blown away, and most flowers have fallen over and become covered with snow.






Now that it is a new year, I would really like to try posting at least every week or so. The reason I don't post very much is because I'm lazy. I take pictures, and usually get them on the computer withing a day, but putting them up here is a whole new story. And I like to edit some when I put them up here, and that takes even longer!
So all that just to say, be on the look out for new photos!

I pray you all have a blessed 2011!

1 comment:

nzkiwigirl said...

Wow! Amazing pictures! Love the last one especially.
Thanks for entering.
God bless